How often does the server wipe?
- We typically map wipe every 7 days. Keeps population up and content fresh. I do change up the maps.
- Game updates come out every Thursday afternoon-ish, I try to time wipes with the updates unless something is broken.
- Devs force a wipe for map-breaking changes the first Thursday of each month.
- When I can I will give a heads up on a wipe at least a day or two in advance. Check the blog for updates.
Is there a map?
- www.playrust.io has up to date maps – just search “Rusty Moose” and win. No we don’t have the plug in, we’re vanilla.
What is the Admin role on this server?
- We don’t play at all. In a nutshell: to keep the server “clean” & ban folks that don’t like to play by the rules.
- I like to have fun, I will probably screw with you a bit…maybe flood your inventory with pumpkins while you sleep and tell twitter about it.
- No I’m not a contractor, if you screw up your base during the build you might be S.O.L.
- No I can’t TP you to your friend.
- Please do your best to show us a smidgen of respect. Fake it if you have to. I pay my own money to keep the server up, don’t act like an ungrateful brat <3
What should I do if I suspect a hacker?
- Report them to EAC! Press F7 and report their name and what they’re doing. Be as detailed as possible.
- Can also let Admin know in a PM (on Discord) if it’s something visually obvious. Shouting hacker in pub chat doesn’t help and will just get you muted.
- Do your best to gather some evidence if you can. Screenshots or videos work wonders.
What’s in the new content?
- Game patches/updates happen on Thursdays. Usually between 2-6pm EST but they’ve been known to be earlier or later.
- Rustafied is a fantastic site for real time game updates/content and the Dev Blog will give you some info on what’s in the pipeline.
Do you have a Voice Server?